Nintedanib (Cyndiv): Uses and overdose side effectsThu Dec 16
What is Nintedanib?
Nintedanib is a non-small cell lung cancer medicine that is also known by the brand names Ofev and Vargatef, is an oral medication that is used in combination with other treatments to treat idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis (IPF) and some types of non-small-cell lung carcinoma (ILD). It’s a medication that’s used to treat conditions that cause scar tissue to form deep within the lungs (fibrosis). Scar tissue hardens and stiffens with time, making it more difficult for your lungs to function properly. If your lung function is reduced, breathing might be difficult. Other medical difficulties can emerge when your brain, heart, and other organs don’t get enough oxygen. Nintedanib use is also effective in the treatment of chronic (long-term) interstitial lung disease, which is marked by the growth of scar tissue. It is not a cure for IPF or ILD, although it can assist to lessen the disease’s impact on the lungs.
Uses and benefits of Nintedanib
Idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis is a lung disease that causes the lung tissue to thicken and stiffen, eventually resulting in scar tissue. Scarring, also known as fibrosis, appears to be the outcome of a lungs-damage-and-healing cycle. Shortness of breath or dry cough may be the initial symptoms of these changes, which are irreversible. Nintedanib 150 Soft Gelatin Capsule prevents cancer cell multiplication while also destroying or slowing cancer cell proliferation. There’s a possibility you’ll experience some negative side effects If you have any concerns, talk to your doctor.
How to use Nintedanib?
Nintedanib comes in the form of a capsule that must be ingested. It’s usually taken with food every 12 hours (twice a day). Take nintedanib pills at the same time every day. Follow your prescription label’s instructions carefully, and if you have any concerns, contact your doctor or pharmacist to clarify anything you don’t understand. Follow your doctor’s instructions for taking nintedanib. Do not take more or less of it, or take it more frequently than prescribed by your doctor. The capsules should not be chewed or crushed; instead, they should be swallowed whole with liquids.
If you experience nintedanib side effects, your doctor may need to lower your dose or stop your treatment. Make sure to tell your doctor how you’re feeling during your treatment.
Nintedanib has the potential to have unfavourable effects. Contact your doctor if any of these symptoms are severe or do not go away:
- reduced appetite
- slimming down
Some of the nintedanib effects are potentially fatal. If you develop any of these symptoms, call your doctor straight away or go to the nearest emergency room:
- tremendous exhaustion and loss of breath
- bruising or bleeding that is uncommon
- urine that is dark or brown (tea-colored)
- chest discomfort
- aches and pains in the arms, back, neck, or jaw
Before taking nintedanib
- Before taking the drug, make sure you have everything you need.
- Inform your doctor and pharmacist right soon if you are allergic to nintedanib, any other medications, or any of the ingredients in nintedanib capsules.
- If you’re taking any herbal supplements, especially St. John’s wort, tell your doctor.
- Notify your doctor if you have or have previously had liver or heart disease.
- Notify your doctor if you’re pregnant, planning to get pregnant, or suspect you could be.
- Tell your doctor if you’re breastfeeding.
- If you use tobacco products, tell your doctor.
- Nintedanib 150 Soft Gelatin Capsule is not known to interact with alcohol. Please consult a physician.
- Because it poses a risk to the developing newborn, Nintedanib 150 Soft Gelatin Capsule is not recommended for use during pregnancy.
- Nintedanib 150 Soft Gelatin Capsule side effects may impair your ability to drive.
- Nintedanib 150 Soft Gelatin Capsule should be taken with caution in people who have liver or kidney disease. Nintedanib dosage may need to be changed.
How to order Nintedanib online?
Customers in the United States who wish to purchase nintedanib online can do so through our website. We are a well-known pharmacy website in the United States that exclusively sells FDA-approved, 100% genuine medications. Nintedanib for sale is an excellent option for those looking for a low-cost alternative to the drug. We also offer fast shipping to any location on the planet. Priority shipping is available to residents of the United States, and purchases are delivered within 2-3 business days. On our website, you can also purchase Nintedanib cod.